Let me say right off the bat: stop wasting your time going after men that won’t appreciate you. If you have to be something other than who you really are then he is not worth it. If you want to know how to tell if a guy likes you then there are certain ways to do this, let’s take a look at a few:
- When he really likes you he will show it by spending quality time with you. If you are with someone that is not giving you the quality time that you deserve than that is not a good sign.
- Another sign that he really likes you is judged by the affection he shows you. I am not talking about wanting to go to bed but I am talking about public displays of affection; hugging, kissing, sweet nothings, etc …
- In my opinion, the best way how to tell if a guy likes you is to ask him. It may seem like an obvious statement but you would be surprised at how many guys are straight up and willing to tell you how he really feels. So, just go ahead and ask him.
- Does he make eye contact with you? When a guy likes you he will look you right in the eye but that is one of the first things to do when he does not.
- If he really does like you he will also be willing to help you out with the little things. For example: He will help you wash dishes, pick up your trash and throw it out, do little favors, it really comes down to little acts of kindness.
If you are looking to discover whether or not he really likes you then there are some ways to figure this out. In the end, if he is not good to you and does not appreciate you for who you are then go find someone else.
As the old saying goes, “There are plenty of fish in the sea.”
by Kim Kertzel